Accurate As-Built Data for Architecture & Engineering
Cedar Creek Surveying provides laser scanning for a wide range of applications. Laser scanning captures point clouds with thousands to millions of points along the surfaces of the objects being scanned.
- Architects and structural engineers use our scans of existing buildings for BIM generation and to analyze structures for future additions.
- Manufacturing engineers appreciate how we can scan existing production facilities while they are in operation, so that they can complete their designs without down time on the production floor.
- We provide very accurate as-built data for new electrical and plumbing installs.
- Laser scanning is a precise and effective way to monitor bridge and steel structure integrity and to observe structural movement.
- Laser scanning is an effective way to inventory manufacturing and production facilities.