Large Format Document Scanning
High Resolution Monochrome & Color Scanning
DOES THIS SOUND FAMILIAR?
- You have stacks and rolls of documents, drawings, and maps.
- Finding the document you need turns into a time-consuming process.
- You have documents you still need, but would like them in an easy-to-store digital format.
- Locations of important documents and even important data is stored in your workers’ heads.
With the help of TAC, document headaches can be cured through systematic digital filing. TAC provides large format scanning for a wide range of applications, and a unique workflow to assist our clients in planning and executing projects more efficiently.
Whether you have architectural, engineering and construction drawings, maps and cartography used in geographic information systems (GIS), photographs, banners, original artwork, and other oversized material, we provide a superior full scale image capture which allows you to easily archive all your large format documents. Turn that headache into an organized, accessible filing system.
Large Format Scanning Capabilities
- Displays, Art, Photography
- Document Archiving
- Engineering and Electrical Drawings
- Municipal Mapping Projects
- Manufacturing/Plant Layouts
- Construction Documents
- CAD Files
- Aerial Photographs
- Building Renderings
- Manuscripts, Printed Materials
- Surveys, Land Records, Utilities
- E-mail Attachments
Large Format Scanning Features
- Scan dimensions: 42" wide by any manageable length
- Image scanning at 13 inches per second (Monochrome Linework)
- Capture color images in minutes
- With Automatic Adaptive Thresholding, the ability of the scanner to differentiate between the real image and background noise, TAC can transform those hard to read old blueprints and documents into clean, clear, scale retained digital files
- Inverting, turn the old white on blue to black on white
- Up to 1200 dpi resolution
- Output to numerous image formats
Large Format Scanning Benefits
In addition to our ability to scan your large and wide format documents better, faster and more economically, there are additional benefits of partnering with TAC for your large format scanning needs:
- Reclaim Space: free up space used to store large format drawings to be used for higher value purposes
- Instant Accessibility: your large format documents are now easily accessible by all your staff simultaneously so filing and retrieval times are greatly decreased
- Improved document control: all documents are scanned and indexed and loaded into a central repository for increased productivity and consolidation
- No more lost or misplaced documents: insures data existence even if original engineering or architectural drawings, construction plans, maps, etc. are lost or destroyed
- Flexibility: allows outputting to a different size from the original (enlarge/reduce), as well as to mass-distribution in digital format at low cost